Do you want to:
- – Learn more about computers and programming?
- – Study in a high-tech, business-like and professional environment?
- – Learn about hospitality, tourism, event management and logistics from industry specialists?
- – Gain specialist knowledge which will help you get a job and start a career or move on to further/higher education or get an apprenticeship?
- – Move on from a traditional secondary school because you are ready for an exciting real world of learning skills that are not 100% academic? (we call this vocational education)
- – Work on interesting projects during the school day with employers who also offer work experience?
- – Take responsibility for yourself and your learning?
If you answered yes to some or all of these, then yes – The Watford UTC might be for you!
Changing schools is a difficult decision, and one that needs to be made carefully. But if you are open to new experiences and ready to put your all into your school work, the opportunities the Watford UTC can offer are endless.
Before you decide, do a bit a homework yourself; parents, older brothers/sisters, careers advisors and teachers may be able to help. It’s certainly worth reading about University Technical Colleges.
The best way to understand the Watford UTC is to come and visit us! Book yourself in to our next information event.
Go to the admissions page to see what you can do next. Remember, there’s no obligation at all when you tell us you might be interested.