Having the right staff is crucial to the success of the Watford UTC and we aim to recruit outstanding individuals who are talented, committed and who can demonstrate a high level of motivation.
Teacher of Mathematics
Full Time Permanent from 1 September 2018 (or earlier)
Highly competitive reflecting ability and experience.
- 1. Want to work with an abundance of amazing tech?
- 2. Work in rooms with multiple whiteboards to really develop Maths skillsets.
- 3. Smaller group sizes
- 4. Plethora of online resources to support desktop learning
- 5. Work with students who love their Maths
- 6. Great tech support round the clock
- 7. Collegiate Maths support from our MAT colleagues
We are keen to recruit an individual who will help continue what we have started, build on our recent GOOD rating from Ofsted and contribute to achieving great things for our students.
We are confident you will love our campus, our students, our kit and your potential future colleagues.
We look forward to receiving your application.
Please do not hesitate to contact the Principal directly on 01923 905240 or via email at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any questions or you are very welcome to visit and see for yourself what we are about.
The Watford UTC is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expect all staff and volunteers to share in this commitment. The successful applicant will be required to undertake an Enhanced Disclosure via the DBS
Please read our Safeguarding Policy