Scale: London Fringe Scale 39-44 (£37,820 – £42,551)
Working hours: Subject to discussion and agreement
Contract: Full Time
Location: Watford UTC, 18 Colonial Way, WD24 4PT
Responsible to: Principal
- – To lead on budget setting, forecasting, monthly Management Accounts, monitoring performance against budget and both internal and external reporting.
- – To ensure the UTC complies with the governance framework adopted by the multi academy trust, and meets all statutory, ESFA and MET (Meller Educational Trust) financial reporting requirements
- – To provide management information that allows accurate strategic decision making.
- – Day to day record keeping of all books and ledgers, undertaking periodic reconciliations, managing cash flow and purchases in a timely fashion.
- – Liaison with the Trust financial controller to ensure compliance with the MET financial handbook and delegated authorities.
To apply for any role, please complete our Application Form and email it to email@example.com
Our aspirations are your possibilities… Message from Emma Loveland
As Principal I extend a warm welcome to you and thank you for your interest in the Watford UTC. Having the right staff is crucial to the success of the Watford UTC and we aim to recruit outstanding individuals who are talented, committed and who can demonstrate a high level of motivation.
Now in our fourth year, with an Ofsted rating of ‘Good’ in all categories awarded in March 2017, this is a fantastic time to join our growing learning family.
The Watford UTC has an unconventional approach to education: we offer a dynamic range of courses above the norm, delivered in a unique environment where each student feels a sense of belonging, where individuality is accepted and encouraged and where they are treated with respect and naturally feel accountable, allowing for high aspirations of excellence for all.
In addition to facilitating academic and personal success while with us, our strong links with industry in our specialist fields connect us to the local community and the real world of work, and helps secure students futures beyond Watford UTC.
We operate in a small but tight-knit community where each member of staff directly participates in each students learning journey. I believe this makes the Watford UTC a great place to work and take your career to the next level.
All staff have the opportunity to:
– Play a significant role in the development of the Watford UTC
– Lead on or participate in school wide events and initiatives
– Develop their skills in a highly rewarding environment
– Join the MET and benefit from its community and comprehensive CPD programme
The Watford UTC is an equal opportunity employer and supports the safeguarding and protection of children and individuals. We expect all staff and volunteers to share in this commitment. Successful applicants will be required to undertake an Enhanced Disclosure via the DBS. Please read our Safeguarding Policy here.
For more information on a position or to tour the campus, please email firstname.lastname@example.org
I look forward to receiving your application.