Our first cohort of Year 13 students were celebrating their “next steps” as they collected their results following two years of hard work with us. We are pleased to report a 100% Pass rate across the board for students successfully completing A Levels and Vocational qualification programmes.
Initial analysis indicates that students following our specialisms of Computing and Travel & Tourism courses have attained higher level grades well above national averages including 90% of Travel & Tourism students attaining the highest Distinction grade (equivalent to A grade at A Level) and nearly 90% of students attaining at least an equivalent of C grade or above.
Over 40% of our students gained the equivalent to 3 x A-Grade A-Levels (over 360 UCAS points).
100% of our students who have applied for university courses have been successfully placed in a range of disciplines including all forms of Engineering, Computing, Event Management, Travel & Tourism, Commercial Pilot, Business and Architecture among others.
There are a plethora of individual success stories including:
- Year 12 student Lewis O’Shaugnessy gaining A grades across the board in all Mathematics, Further Mathematics, Computing and Physics including full marks in 3 of the Maths module exams.
- Andrew O’Rourke gained A*, A and B grades in Maths, Computing and Further Maths and will study Computing at Kings College, London
- Nhyoumila Tuladhar – top grades in Maths, Physics, Electronics and Computing have secured her a place on an Engineering course at Loughborough.
- Distinction*, Distinction*, Distinction in IT/Computing for Tom Bean who will follow his dream to become a commercial airline pilot by studying for the Air Transport/Commercial Pilot degree.
- Hannah Ferguson who gained Distinction*, Distinction*, Distinction, Distinction in Travel & Tourism and Business and is currently gaining work experience as an Estate Agent before studying for a Business and Event Management degree.
- James Reynolds who is currently recovering from a very serious illness still attained 540 UCAS points from his Travel & Tourism and Business courses, securing a place on a Business degree course at Brighton.